Reading ELSTER - A1700 Three Phase Meter

Hi sorry for slow reply, been on holiday!

I’ve not got any further with my meter - it doesn’t appear to reply in the same way as the documentation suggests.

I hope you have enjoyed your holiday bro,
So I’m still working on it, would you like to take a look at the code and help me get a a different approach?

Sure, I only tested out a few sample pieces of code I found on line and the software given in the links above this thread.

Put your code into GITHUB so people can comment on it/change as needed.

I’m not an experienced programmer though and have never submitted anything to github before, not sure how to use it.
Any way here it is, the current file I’m working with is Desencryptalo_v8.py, and there is a sample of the output I’m getting:

https://github.com/leonardoecv/A1700-meter-readuot

Hi @Leonardo_Chacon did you get your code to reach the “Yes!! it Acknowledged it baby, now it should be a piece of cake” line yet ?

No, sorry no cake for me yet. It could be a code related issue, or a password issue. Or both… :frowning:

Hi pb66 :slight_smile:
I want SMARTset read A1700 compatibility : Multi - Ulitity A1700(P*******-5) help me
thank

I never did get this working so I’m afraid I cannot help. Stuart got a bit further but found his meter was password protected and he doesn’t have the password (and most likely mine is too).

Never got this to work either!

Hi everyone, im trying to write to my A1700 elster meter using SmartSet software but error message im getting is UNSUITABLE SCRIPT FOR THIS METER. What could be the problem