No Inputs and /var/log full within 1h of boot

I experienced the same with some emonbase stations not starting again after a reboot and I’m quite sure the problem is the power source. After the failed reboots the red led of the Pi was flashing which indicates a problem with the power source, because IMHO this LED is directly connected to the power. So flashing is definitely not good. I run some emonTx with emonbase in remote locations so I replaced the delivered USB-power source with another one with more ampere which is working reliable for me so far.

Completely a power supply issue you are right, I’ve changed my power supply and PWR LED stays fixed, however the harm has already been done and the SD has gone awol.
Put a new SD card with fresh emonSD and it all runs smoothly, albeit a blank slate.

I’m doing my best to try and get all the data off it and onto a new card, but having great difficulty with partitions mounted on mac with osxfuse and ext4fuse, as soon as I start copying a decent amount of data the mount fails.

Then I’ll need a decent way of moving the data onto new SD card, looking at VirtualBox with a Ubuntu VM, but no time at the moment to fiddle with mounting USB (given up on mounting SD Card, seems not possible since Mac OS Mountain Lion).

So, at the moment emonhub is just providing live input values and no feeds, until I find the time to fix all the problems, or decide to start from scratch :frowning: