I have emoncms 9.8.31 running on Centos 7.
I have written a c# applicaton to collect data from my Solar inverter over RS485 and send 9 inputs of data to the emoncms installation. (Inc Live W, Daily kWh, Total kWh)
I have got the following PHPFINA feeds: Live W, Daily kWh, Total kWh
I have also PHPTIMESERIES feeds: Daily kWh Max, Total kWh Max
(All values show positive, I have over 24 days of data on these streams)
I have tried to set up the my electric app to show just solar generation on an android phone, and also on the emoncms web page (will do the full my solar next)
The live power graph is working on both the web page and the Android app, but the daily bar graph is causing problems.
On the both the web page app and Android app, if I select the PHPFINA Total kWh stream and it will not show any bar graph.
If I select the PHPTIMESERIES Total kWh stream on the android app and the bar graph shows daily usage as expected.
I have today just added another stream to generate kWh from the live W stream to see if that makes a difference, but initially it hasn’t (but then it only has 8 hours of data).
I know there are no updates from the inverter overnight as the whole inverter turns off when it is dark.