JeeLib.h no such file or directory

HI Robert
Penso di aver capito quale sia l’errore di misurazione. Ho guardato il jack del CT e penso sia stato collegato erroneamente.
Guardando il link dove si evince il collegamento del sensore e seguendo la guida risulta che la massa non viene collegata mentre il cavo bianco va
collegato allo sleeve e il rosso al tip. Dopo aver fatto questi collegamenti ho collegato il sensore alla shield emontx e ottengo valori molto bassi.
Un carico di 1900 w ottengo 8 w 2 250 v. è possibile sapere come collegare effettivamente i cavi al jack del sensore? Perchè penso che l’errore dipende dallo jack.
Grazie per la vostra disponibilità

HI Robert
I think I understand what the measurement error. I looked at the CT jack and I think has been connected incorrectly.
Looking at the link where it is clear the connection of the sensor and by following the guidance is that the mass is not connected while the white wire
connected to the sleeve and the red to the tip. After these connections have connected the sensor to shield emontx and I get very low.
A load of 1900 w get 8 w 2 250 v. you can know how to actually connect the cables to the sensor jack? Because I think that the error depends on the jack.
Thanks for your time

The correct connections for the c.t. are:

Cable Screen - no connection
White wire - plug tip
Red wire - plug sleeve
plug ring - no connection

There is a photo here: Learn | OpenEnergyMonitor

Ho eseguito i collegamenti corretti ma ottengo risultati molto diversi.
Carico 1870 w ottengo potenza 4430 w 250v. A questo punto non conviene collegare la rfm12 b sulla shield poichè non funziona nulla.

I made the right connections but I get very different results.
On load, I get powers of 1870 W 4430 W 250 V. At this point it is not convenient to connect the RFM12B to the shield because nothing works.

You are now using two current transformers? Where are they?

What power do you think you should read? Are you using your 1 kW oven?

Per ora sto usando un solo trasformatore di corrente. Il forno è sempre quello, alcune volte collego due resistenze con carico totale di circa 1000w
e ieri ho usato un carico di circa 1800w. Comunque non vedo quale sia la differenza. Se uso un solo trasformatore o quattro il problema resta sempre.
Io penso che il problema è da imputare alla shield Emontx. Poichè la shield è stata acquistata il 24 /3 quindi è in garanzia si può verificare la sua funzionalità?

For now I’m using a single current transformer. The oven is always the same, sometimes I connect two resistors with a total load of approximately 1000 W
and yesterday I used a load of about 1800 W. However I do not see what the difference is. If I use a single transformer or four the problem remains.
I think the problem is due to the Emontx Shield. As the shield was purchased on 24/3 so it is under warranty you can verify its functionality?

The reason for me saying “You are now using two current transformers? Where are they?” was because I thought the numbers you gave me “Carico 1870 w ottengo potenza 4430 w 250v” meant that you were measuring two different places.

What happened was, with a 1000 W oven, you measured 1870 W, and with 1800 W total load, you measured 4430 W.

I cannot think of any more things to suggest. Email The Shop, tell them about this thread and they will arrange everything with you.