iOS app

All sounds great :thumbsup:

@pb66 feel free to make a ios and AndroidApp sub-forum section to Emoncms / mobile forum if you think that would be best. Or just keep everything is a single forum and use tags. I have no particular preferance.

Sweet. This is a great idea. And I’ve subscribed to that tag.

Just jumping in to say Hi!
I’m the developer doing some work on the android app at the moment - so far making it multi account, but starting to think about multi-feed. Would be great to collaborate and keep the apps consistent as much as possible. Unfortunately I don’t own any i-devices, so can’t try out your app : (
Would be interested to know a bit more on how you navigation between feeds goes on your app?
Tamsin

Hey @tamsin!

Yes it’d be great to collaborate!

On the switching between feeds - are you meaning switching MyElectric instances? Currently I’m veering away from the iOS app having the “apps” per se. I am currently focusing on the app showing a list of your feeds, then you can drill into each feed and view a chart of it, and then save those charts. My idea is to be able to save pages of charts eventually, which is essentially what the MyElectric is.

I don’t have multi account yet, but my thought is that would be a layer above what I have right now. You’re always logged into one of the accounts, but you can switch between them, add new ones, and remove them.

I’m being a bit slow but I’m taking the opportunity to dive into making a watch app as well. So it’s taking a little bit of time!

Thanks for the reply! I’ve done multi-account pretty much as you’ve said. At the moment it shows one set of charts for the active account (you choose the feed for each in the settings). I’ll have a play with saving multiple pages and see how I get on (I’m fairly new to both android and emoncms!) I’ll let you know how it goes.

I would like to collaborate too.
I would really like to turn the energy app into a widget for the lock screen …

1 Like

Yeh a today widget was part of my plans for sure.

I’ve hit a bit of a wall but I plan to get back to it soon.

You want to help then? What’s your expertise? Let’s chat!

1 Like