Free: EmonDHW setups for monitoring hot water use

I’ll get some scales.

VAT:

For UK people it is 20%.

For the USA it’s 0% - but you’ll get charged import duty/sales tax by Uncle Sam who simply loves making life complicated…

(I send a commercial invoice with the product which includes the cost of the product (£0) and cost of shipping (£50). US Customs then assess whether to charge any local sales tax and import duty to the receiver that I guess will depend on your state.)

It won’t be silly money and it’s probably cheaper to stick it in the mail and wait than it is to work it out.

Matt that works for me. I’ll need time to get some cardboard to box this lot first but yes, I’ll plan to ship two boxes full.

Matthew & Marko - Thank you - this info helps!

Marko - I sent you my info via PM.

These units have now arrived with me. Please pm me if you would like one.

Same for North America. Marko sent over 1/2 of the available units. So if you live in the US, Canada or Mexico please PM me if you are interested in a emonDHW. (see info and pictures above)

bump! Gentle reminder!

if you live in the US, Canada or Mexico please PM me if you are interested in a emonDHW. (see info and pictures above)

I’m interested… I’ll be in touch. Need to review the details further.

Hi Jon,

I don’t suppose you want to ship to Ireland. I’d know a few people interested in something like this.

// Gary

Just waking up an old thread.
Does anyone have a config for the emonpi (EmonHub) node 19?
What are the best feed rules to use?