emonTx screw terminal block

Are the pinouts of the screw terminal block on the emonTx documented anywhere?

I’ve looked on EmonTx V3.4 - OpenEnergyMonitor Wiki and on EmonTx V3 - OpenEnergyMonitor Wiki but they both seem to have incomplete lists of the pin assignments:

Screw terminal pin Connection
1 5V (if powered via 5V USB)
2 3.3V
3 GND
4 IRQ 0 / Dig2
Screw terminal pin DS18B20 Connection
3 - GND GND (Black)
5 - Dig19 Power (Red)
6 - Dig5 Data (White)

Firstly, am I correct in assuming that these two lists document subsets of the same overall pin assignment list?

Then, am I right that pin 5 is 3.3 V? And that pin 1 has 5 V available iff there is a USB power supply? And that I could connect a DS18B20 daisy-chain to pins 1, 3 and 6 to use 5 V as recommended by Maxim on https://www.maximintegrated.com/en/app-notes/index.mvp/id/148 ? Or would that cause problems for the input?

Edit: the post from albundy in the discussion at
DS18B20 Max Distance - Raspberry Pi Forums may be relevant.

Look on the underside of the PCB.

The drawings are either in the Wiki where you looked (I think?) or can be downloaded via the link there.

The 5 V rail is common to the screw terminals, the USB & FTDI connectors and the battery. The 3.3 V rail can derive from that, or from the a.c. adapter if link JP2 is present. There is no mechanism to derive 5 V from the a.c. adapter.

Pin 5 is a switched output from the processor. It will always be less than the 3.3 V rail.

There’s comment about the temperature sensors here: DS18B20 reliability considerations - #25 by Robert.Wall

Ah thanks. It never occurs to me to refer to board layouts etc for pinout documentation. I suppose I’m so used to text documents.

I see the data line is pulled up to 3.3 V in all cases, so will be fine if the devices are powered from 5 V.