Emoncms v11 stable release

The issue with kwhperiod widget has been raised as an issue on GitHub, and I think I’ve identified the cause - hopefully it’s a quick fix?

1 Like

This is also caused by this issue - some people get error messages, some just get zeros, depending how their widget is configured.

Thanks @Timbones I’ve applied the fix, available now in master and stable. Thanks again!

1 Like

@TrystanLea and thoughts on this query? (Emoncms v11 stable release - #19 by borpin)

Thanks @borpin Il take a look shortly.

Emoncms.org update

Im part way through upgrading emoncms.org to version 11, so far all of the code relating to requesting data, csv export, app’s, graph & dashboard modules have been updated.

The next step is to update the code that writes data including the features to import csv data and data editing functionality. Il probably get that complete in a few days time.

If anyone see’s anything amiss let me know. E.g dashboard or app issues in particular.

@TrystanLea
After update 11.0.7 from 10.8.5 on iOS emoncms app the total today used kWh in the upper right corner is not correct. It sum yesterday + today consume.
On local and remote feed of emoncms the counter is correct.
On the single day in the bottom of the app are reported correct
Thx

Thanks @lord_valex will take a look at this and get back to you soon

@TrystanLea
Tried delete feed and input. Working fine for few days but now again same problem
It sum 2 days in total today on iOS app upper right corner.
On emoncms online site and lan site using myelettric app the number is correct.
Any idea ?
Thx

Doesnt quite relate to the iOS app issue but there was a similar issue in the emoncms myelectric2 app that I’ve now fixed. It was showing as missing e.g:

the value is now loaded correctly and is independent of the selected window in the bar graph below it.

Emoncms.org update

Emoncms.org now supports feed trim and clear. Useful e.g if you need to clear data accumulated during a testing period before final deployment.

@TrystanLea
hi sorry for late respond just see it.
I’m having same problem you describe in myelectric2 now is on — how to solve ?
thx