i have noticed another bug if the shunt mV reading is over 30mV it displays wrong data
i have a shunt 200A 60mV and on 30mV i have exactly 100A if i go over 30mV and 100A it display sometimes 60A or less total wrong numbers and over 30mV the reading in the shunt pcb is inacurate
so to solve this problem i ordered a 500A 50mV shunt because i need 300A so 30mV would be enough
NOW THE GOOD NEWS
it is working with my sunny island 8.0h-13 THIS IS AWESOME
but cant be mixed with victron dvcc because the charge voltage need to be 1v higher its a sunny island thing
if i set 57V the charge voltage in sunny island is 56V but 57V on Victron
I’m selling off my DIY BMS stuff.
While I totally like this project, I just am not able to finish my build.
4x JKong BMS are now doing my batteries for over 1.5 years, its time to abandon this project for me.
I used to have a setup prepared for 80 cells…, 5 x 16 280AH Eve cells.
Life happened, now 3 x prebuild BYD 260Ah each and one DIY 280 Eve.
Running stable for a long long time…
Never change a winning team:-)
My hoarding collection is roughly this:
33 x 4.0 boards, the heatsink you see is with thermal tape 4.0 boards
When people have the urge to read all 4700 posts, they will come across my learning curve with soldering…
I have 27 (!!) 4.0 boards that need rework.
as far as I can say all 27 attiny841 are functional and working.
I had some troubles with the JST, and tried manually solder the thermistor inside the resistor part…
that is way too crazy tiny to do by hand!!
really… I spend hours and hours and hours
(that was before I learned about 177c solder paste, and bake it in an oven ad 180c)
So much simpler!!
Back then, better for me to just order some new boards and new parts (yes, JLC had the thermistor back in stock) then to spend more hours to do rework, as I’m beginner at that part.
27x 4.0 cell modules, need rework.
27 x attiny841, in great demand due chip shortage.