Dashboard 'Feedvalue' now configurable

The ‘feedvalue’ widget in the emoncms dashboard has been updated, so that the font, fontsize and fontcolour are all configurable from the UI.

To update your dashboard;
Emonpi’s - run the inbuilt update script
Self-Builds - run $git pull from within your emoncms/Modules/dashboard directory

Many thanks to @Andreas_Messerli for submitting.

Paul

1 Like

Examples what you can do with it:

If any issues arise just put it into this thread here.

2 Likes

hoi, i would like to have the new feedvalue widget… BUT when i do " sudo git pull" in emoncms/Modules/dashboard directory i get :

pi@mppsolar:/var/www/html/emoncms/Modules/dashboard $ sudo git pull
Already up-to-date.

but it didnt have the updated feedvalue yet…

how can i install it?

thanks kristof

Edit - solved, I updated to the last version via

git clone GitHub - emoncms/emoncms: Web-app for processing, logging and visualising energy, temperature and other environmental data emoncms_new
and for some reason its ok now (for now?? )

thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Hi!
Before this update I used to change the font, size etc of the feedvalues of my dashboards by adding some css code to a text object on the dashboard. For example like this:
< style>
.feedvalue {
font-size:16px;
font-weight:none;
padding-left:5px;
padding-top:0px;
text-align:left;
color:#2b2b2b;
}
</ style >

After this update it looks like this isn’t possible. Is that correct? Now all of my feedvalues are back to default font, color and size. I know that I can just edit every feedvalue element on every dashboard, but thats a lot of work, so I hope it is still possible to change all elements at once with css code?

Hi
Fonts do not display correctly in Google Chrome on iPhone 4 running IOS 11.2.2 (yes, some people still have these!). They are fine with Safari on the same device. Also fine with Google Chrome on Samsung S6 and Kindle Fire.

OEM.org 9.8.27 - 2017.12.21 on Raspberry Pi3

Posting entitled “Odd mobile dashboard after changing to Debian” seems to be having similar problems.