Compiling Firmware - Arduino IDE 2.0 + emonLibCM + EmonTxV3CM.ino

Greetings,
I am attemting to compile the EmonTxV3CM firmware for installation on an Arduino UNO (I have ordered the serial-only board kit and sensors… but while I am waiting in AUS.)

I have followed the instructions for installing emonLibCM, and EmoV3CM (where I have copied the EmonTxV3CM.ino, EmonTxV3CM_rfm.ino and EmonTxV3CM_config.ino into their own sketch directory).

When I try to compile, I get the following error:

/tmp/arduino-sketch-2701E3269E5DF8CB4B0FF29FFC50441A/libraries/EmonLibCM/emonLibCM.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function DS18B20_PWR': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of assumedVrms’
/tmp/arduino-sketch-2701E3269E5DF8CB4B0FF29FFC50441A/sketch/EmonTxV3CM.ino.cpp.o (symbol from plugin):(.text+0x0): first defined here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

What am I missing?

Some more details. I am using…

Instructions for installing emonLibCM with Arduino IDE:

Instructions for obtaining and building for Arduino IDE: GitHub - PaulSchulz/EmonTxV3CM: EmonTxV3 Continuous Monitoring Firmware (Default shipped EmonTxV3 firmware)
(Do the files need to be renamed to ‘rfm.ino’ and ‘config.ino’?)

Some other data points:

1. I can compile one example from the "EmonLibCM’ library - EmonTxV34CM_min (although there are a bunch of warnings for the library).
  2. The example EmonTxV34CM_max ask to include a nonexitant file - #include “emonLibCMx.h” (typo?). Removing the ‘x’ allows the script to compile.
  3. The example EmonTxV34CM_min_RFM69 compiles (with a warning for the code itsefl).

I have created a pull request to fix the second issue above:

The Github entry hasn’t been updated (I’ve no idea why - I didn’t put it there, I don’t understand Github and I’m not responsible for it). Get your emonLibCM from the forum post where I released it.

Thank you Robert. That worked.