Vue not defined

OK if i rename server folder from blabla to emoncms the error vanishes so i can only asume that there is a hardcoded link in there somware.
Cancel that its still broken :frowning:

missed that one, what i have:

Modules: Administration | App v2.0.5 | EmonHub Config v2.0.3 | Dashboard v2.0.4 | EventProcesses | Feed | Graph v2.0.3 | Input | CoreProcess | Schedule | Time | User | Visualisation

but yeah, hardcoded link is also my best bet, not sure if it comes from the config? worth a look

No so sure its a hardcoded link as even runing in /emoncms did not fix.
it worked perfectly until the last 24 hours worth of commits

@dafyddhirst, there have been some changes around this to try and remove the dependency on the Config module and bring the vue.js into the core. There was a merge recently that did make a change in this respect. You could open a Github Issue for it.

No problem.
Interestingley ive never had the config module installed untill today to try and work around this.

@borpin would you like it opened under graph or main emoncms?

Main and @emrys in so it gets picked up.
[edit]
If you haven’t already done so, actually on graph.

While digging around I did find this hardcoded path, but I am not sure if it is the problem or not. It may be. Hardcoded path to `emoncms` · Issue #1416 · emoncms/emoncms · GitHub

You could try adjusting that path to see if it is the problem.

I think all the vue.js bits now point to Lib/vue.min.js (but I could be wrong). For now, vue.js is still in the config module. However, I’d have thought you would have come across the problem before.

@dafyddhirst, is this still an issue for you or have subsequent updates fixed it?