Timezone error

Im getting this error when I log in. I can post data and view data on my server, but the error is annoying and could have an impact in timestamping I guess:

getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in  **/var/www/vhosts/santiapps.com/emoncms/Modules/user/rememberme_model.php**  on line  **366**

**Warning** : strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in  **/var/www/vhosts/santiapps.com/emoncms/Modules/user/rememberme_model.php**  on line  **380**

**Warning** : date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in  **/var/www/vhosts/santiapps.com/emoncms/Modules/user/rememberme_model.php**  on line  **297**

Asking the obvious perhaps, but have you set the timezone in emoncms on the my account page?

It won’t let me for some reason…look:

That’s strange, can you change the other fields on that page? e.g Name?

Do you get any errors if you try accessing this API directly, it should give a long list of timezones:

http://emonpi.local/emoncms/user/gettimezones.json

Hi Trystan, I do not think this is an emonpi and there have been some other issues,

see

and

1 Like

The primary script unknown was there before. And the database access was an.htaccess mod I did and then removed.

And yes I can save the name

So does anyone have any suggestions?

Did you try this?