Tidying up EmonCMS dashboard

Hi all, we now have 7 installations with emonpi/emonTX units operational. While on site, it can be very tricky to get feeds logged to EmonCMS.org as I reapeatedly get an error along the lines:

“There was an error creating device: nodeid=15 message=Device already exists” - will go through this as a window prompt dozens of times.

which eventually causes the webpage to crash, ultimately leading me to have to close page and reload. Happens more now with more devices logging.

Going back to a previous post:
Connecting multiple emonbase units to emoncms - Emoncms - OpenEnergyMonitor Community

where @borpin suggested specifying a nodeoffset for each emonpi - could the above problem be related? Specifically, could it be related to the fact that I have not changed the “baseid” of the units accordingly?

[interfacers]
### This interfacer manages the RFM12Pi/RFM69Pi/emonPi module
[[RFM2Pi]]
    Type = EmonHubJeeInterfacer
    [[[init_settings]]]
        com_port = /dev/ttyAMA0
        com_baud = 38400                        # 9600 for old RFM12Pi
    [[[runtimesettings]]]
        nodeoffset = 31
        pubchannels = ToEmonCMS,
        subchannels = ToRFM12,

group = 210
        frequency = 433
        baseid = 5                              # emonPi / emonBase nodeID
        calibration = 230V                      # (UK/EU: 230V, US: 110V)
        quiet = true                            # Disable quite mode (default enabled) to enable RF packet debugging, show packets which fail crc
        # interval =  300                         # Interval to transmit time to emonGLCD (seconds)

Common problem - I get it occasionally. It has never been tracked down.