SD Card Size

It is possible to send the link

Welcome, @hexumano

A link to what? You need to tell us what you are thinking. We would love to be able to guess what that might be, but it can be difficult, especially when you post on a thread to obsolete software.

If you want the latest SD Card, click on “View Latest” and read the post that is at the top of the page.
If you have an old version that you wish to update, we strongly advise you to back up your data, install the latest version on a new SD card, and then import your old data.

Hello @Robert.Wall
a link to the discussion on card size. Since I am starting with Emoncms and the card that I have in my RPI is 64GB and I don’t know if it will give me any problems in the future.

I doubt that you will have a problem. I am using 32 GB SD cards: I write the image to the card with Etcher running on this laptop, that writes the first 16 GB; then immediately I expand the data partition to fill the card, using GParted.

If you want to check the thread, the search here is usually quite good. The search in the light blue banner searches only this forum, the search in the dark blue banner searches everywhere. If you search for 64GB SD you will find some references to look at.