Saved graphs on dashboard - autoupdate

Hello,
I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to get the saved graphs that we import on the dashboards to autoupdate in real-time.
Just the same way how it does in the My Solar built-in app for example.

Thanks.

Hello @wainsley64,

I’m almost certain the graphs you create in the graph module only update when loaded or parameters changed, I could be wrong, if it’s possible I’m sure one of the great folks here will help.

Meanwhile, in the Dashboard module you can select Multigraph, that will update in almost real-time. You can also select ‘realtime’ graph which will display a sliding window of information of varying time slices.

Hope this helps.

Yes, thank you for that suggestion and you are correct, the graphs only update when loaded.

The problem I have when using multigraph and realtime graph is the ugly white background color (since it’s iframes) and I can’t find a way to change it.
Do you know what file I can edit to change the bgcolor of the imported graphs?
Thanks much.

I don’t know how to change the background color of graphs, but it would be very nice if this were f feature for all graphs. I have a use for that myself.

A new thread has been started for this - see Emoncms Graph module developments - #73 by Neil