I’ve lost post processes that had been previously setup, and believe I understand what I did to create this problem, but have not found a means to resolve it without removing the feeds and starting again. I’m also interested in understanding what happened to see if we can prevent it for others.
If I create a post process:
This is my current feeds list:
The grouping of “Post Process” is where the problem stems from. If I click on the pencil for “Test2” and change the ‘tag’ to ‘Post Process’, then go back to the post process list, it still shows. However, if I then restart the the machine, it now says “No processes created yet”.
I’ve tried to look through the code and work out what is happening, but am struggling to understand where this data is stored and hence how to recreate/ recover these processes.
If anyone can point me in the direction to understand how the post processes are stored, then I’m happy to tinker and investigate from there.