Ordering Input Labels in Multigraph

Is there a way to order the Input labels in a Multigraph. It lists the feeds as you add them but overtime I need to add others but need them in a certain order or is it a case of creating a new graph?

TIA

Mark

Short of deleting and re-adding feeds to the multigraph there is no “proper” way to do it, no. But if you are self-hosting and install phpmyadmin you could easily try editing the multigraph definition in the SQL tables.

Here’s a random example of a multigraph definition

[{"id":"100105","tag":"1","name":"L1-light_power","datatype":"1","left":true,"right":false,"fill":false,"end":0,"skipmissing":true,"timeWindow":86400000,"autorefresh":"5","showtag":false},
{"id":"100139","tag":"2","name":"L2-light_power","datatype":"1","left":true,"right":false,"fill":false,"end":0,"skipmissing":true},
{"id":"100173","tag":"3","name":"L3-light_power","datatype":"1","left":true,"right":false,"fill":false,"end":0,"skipmissing":true},
{"id":"100104","tag":"1","name":"L1-heat_power","datatype":"1","left":false,"right":true,"fill":false,"end":0,"skipmissing":true},
{"id":"100138","tag":"2","name":"L2-heat_power","datatype":"1","left":false,"right":true,"fill":false,"end":0,"skipmissing":true},
{"id":"100172","tag":"3","name":"L3-heat_power","datatype":"1","left":true,"right":false,"fill":false,"end":0,"skipmissing":true}]
1 Like

Thanks
I’ll give that a go when I have time

Mark