No current on output

http://IP-ADDRESS/control/thermostat.cgi?param=state :raised_hands:

Great to hear you have resolved the issue. Thanks a lot @Martin_Harizanov and @Robert.Wall.

Sorry for late reply, here is the correct Wifi relay documentation guide link: WiFi MQTT Control Relay Thermostat - Guide | OpenEnergyMonitor

The github link that @Robert.Wall linked to above is the markdown source for the user guide site. It’s not required to use github to view the user guide site, just use the link above. This page is linked to from the shop product page. Please let me know if you have any recommendations to improve. The diagram we have for the relay connections is:

@Martin_Harizanov please could you confirm this diagram is correct? Do you have a preferred / improved diagram / instructions we could use>

It doesn’t look accurate to me. The relay pole as drawn goes to pin 3 labelled “N/C”, and the contact drawn as N/C goes to pin 1 labelled “C”. Martin’s wiring diagram doesn’t mention ‘1’, ‘2’ & ‘3’. As I wrote above, I don’t have one so I can’t check whether ‘1’, ‘2’ & ‘3’ appears on the case or on the p.c.b. If it doesn’t, then Martin’s sketch above is the only way to resolve which contact is which.

I can see how the schematic can be confusing;

Here is an attempt to explain it a bit better, top view of the relay and the connector; it exposes the Common (C), Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) connections of the relay:

1 Like

Thanks Martin. Yes, that diagram makes sense. I have updated the documentation.