Newbie - Are the instruction videos out of date or am I missing something?

Brian,

New SD card ordered, so standby! Thanks for your help so far.

So when it comes I take it it is a screwdriver job to replace the SD card on the board. Is there anything I need to do on the PC to clear any registers or anything? I have cleared out the spurious additional usernames and passwords I set up.

Neil

No shouldn’t need to. Just unscrew the plate on the end with the sensors/CT. A little fiddly, but you can just pull out the MicroSD and slot the new one in if you have small enough hands!

Brian,

I am pleased to say that the replacement of the SD card did the trick and the instructions were applicable thereafter.

Thank you very much for your assistance on this. The unit was close to a trip to the skip which would have been a terrible waste. I am sure others must have encountered this problem loop, and as more units are supplied the chances of someone else getting into the same space must increase. I don’t know how to get an edit of the instructions done, but this simple solution really needs to be in the documentation somewhere and I’d be happy to be used as an example if that would help.

Anyway. Thanks again and now onto the next bit!

1 Like

You were somewhat unusual in that it was a secondhand item and had previously been (partially perhaps) setup.

Once we established that, the solution was reasonably simple.

Glad it is all running.