Loading ... message on Feeds and Inputs

Hi,
I’ve just run a git pull and have the latest v9.7.1 … now the Feeds and Inputs page just shows "Loading … ".

On inspection I can see “table.js:89 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘draw’ of undefined”

I’ve also run all admin updates on the db.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Just gone back and it seems to work now. Not sure what changed, I didn’t do anything! Did it need a “first time” run?

Gone back ? as in surfed back to the url of latest dev version of emoncms OR reverting to previous version ?

If it’s the 1st thing it could have been a caching issue in your browser if you reverted to another version than the latest it could be a problem…

1st thing i do if i get some kind of these issues is refresh the browser page a few times or clear cache to see if it solves it …

Quick and easy way to refresh your browser and clear the cache at the same time:
Windows = ctrl-F5
Linux = F5
Mac = Command-R

Ref: Refresh your cache - When hitting F5 just isn't enough!

No, just left it “loading” then went back to the page a while later and it seemed to have completed loading the Inputs/Feeds. I had given it a few minutes, before I left it.

i did not know about CTRL+F5 ! Will have to try that sometime … thanks

Are you using Redis? if so, I’ve seen this before when the redis cache is corrupted, and can be cleared by;
$ redis-cli flushall

Paul