Is OpeneEnergyMonitor the right aplication for reading several energy meters?

Hello community,

i do care for a small industrial facility with several energy consumption meters. I walk around regular to check them all to have an overview of consuptions.
I’d really love to automate this task to save some time. Another benefit could be that the report is more detailed.

There are so many systems which seem to handle this task but i am not able to develop a solution by programming the last steps. I am familiar with computer issues and so on but i feel not able to cope with things like “volkszaehler.org” or with programming raspberry databases myself (tried with RRD some time ago for a temperature sensor, it worked after maaaany hours).

I have the following counters, which i want to bring together. Of course they are not all at one position, but i have ethernet almost everywhere. I also can imagine to have a central unit from which i can throw some cables to every single counter.

This are the energymeters i want to get:

2 x elster A1500 (1 regular, 1 photovoltaic)
2 x Modbus/S0 energymeter (for renting purpose)
2 x Intergaz gasmeter (they have a magnetic contact which gives an impulse every x m³
1 x middlepressure gasmeter from provider (don’t have an idea if this one has any interface)
1 x watermeter ltron (not so important)

Can anybody give me a hint what to do? Can OpenEnergyMonitor handle this and will provide the right hardware without forcing me to solder :slight_smile: ?

thank you for your thoughts
best regards
Nicolas