Install emoncms on bluehost

Hello!

I have just created a bluehost website and added a subdomain to host my emoncms data.

I’ve copied the files from GitHub - emoncms/emoncms: Web-app for processing, logging and visualising energy, temperature and other environmental data and set-up the settings.ini file. Now I am stuck with the following error, and I’m not sure if there is an error in the configuration, the permission from my hosting service, or something else? Can someone help lead me in the right path?

Thanks!

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: fclose(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in /home3/oyeobxmy/public_html/emoncms/Lib/EmonLogger.php:43 Stack trace: #0 /home3/oyeobxmy/public_html/emoncms/Lib/EmonLogger.php(43): fclose(false) #1 /home3/oyeobxmy/public_html/emoncms/index.php(29): EmonLogger->__construct(’/home3/oyeobxmy…’) #2 {main} thrown in /home3/oyeobxmy/public_html/emoncms/Lib/EmonLogger.php on line 43

Hello @heppell looks like there’s an issue accessing the log file, you can adjust the location or turn off logging using these settings: emoncms/default-settings.ini at master · emoncms/emoncms · GitHub

Thanks TrystanLea,

Next error was on the Redis extension which it doesn’t look like I can add to bluehost, so I disabled it for now in within settings.ini