We need a product with the following function as stated at the bottom.
Can your product do the following. (see that some function is already built-in to your unit )
Hope to hear from you soon, we are based in Mossel Bay, South Africa
Energy Management System ( EMS )
Sensing Ports (230v)
- Min 16 ports must be available on unit.
- Key of this function is to measure the voltage (230v) at the load output of a circuit breaker or earth leakage unit.
- If the voltage at the load output of the circuit breaker or earth leakage unit is not available due to trip or breakdown, the EMS unit must sent out a alarm/alert to notify the problem.
- This function is NOT for measuring load.
- A port must consist of a L1 and N connection, reason why, it may occur that the N or L1 of a circuit breaker or earth leakage unit may go faulty.
- Ports need to supply data of under/over voltage/spikes and brown outs.
GSM Commander (SIM option)
- GSM will be used to send the collective data from the consumption to the dashboard and cell phone app interface.
- GSM will be used to send out alarms/alert notifications.
- This unit must upload every 10sec if possible, reason why, client need to have a live preview of his consumption on the cell phone app and dashboard interface.
- The unit will also be used to control relays from cell phone app and dashboard interface.
- Signal will be sent via control interfaces to activate/deactivate relays on command.
Magnetic clamps to measure consumption (w/kWh)
- Min of 4 inputs required.
- Must be possible to read consumption upwards to 200A.
- This will be a plug and play concept. Clamps plug into EMS unit.
- The clamps will be used to supply a live feed of load at any given moment.
- Reports of yearly/monthly/daily and hourly consumption must be available after 1h.
Wired/Wireless relays (10A-230v)
- Min of 8 relays required. Relays need to consist of a NO/NC contact.
- Wireless relay will be installed at a socket or light outlet that needs to be automated.
- Relays will be activate/deactivated via control interfaces.
- Relay will only work with a L1 input.
- All collective data need to processed to a certain algorithm.