How to shift my emonPi from WiFi network connection to ethernet connection?

Hi,

During first installation, I choose to connect my EmonPi using my WiFi network.
Unfortunately, the WiFi signal is a little bit too low and I often loose the connection.
So, I would like to shift to an ethernet connection, using a power line adapter.
Is there a specific installation procédure to do or simply connect my emonPi to the power line adapter, using an ethernet cable?

It should just work. It will be on a different IP address though (as it is a different mac address). Both network connections will work in parallel i.e. if there is enough WiFi, you could connect via either IP address.

Thank you Brian

Both network connections will work in parallel i.e. if there is enough WiFi, you could connect via either IP address.

Be wary of this, that is indeed how it should work and in fact does work that way with a vanilla Raspbian image, but there have at times been reports of network connection issues with the emonSD and I myself have frequently experienced instances where WiFi won’t connect with the Ethernet lead connected, it doesn’t always happen and I’m sure someone’s gonna say “I’ve not had any problems” and I hope that’s true for you too, but just be aware and if you have an issue connecting to WiFi whilst the Ethernet cable is connected, just try unplugging the cable, even if just long enough for the WiFi to connect, apparently you can reconnect the Ethernet cable after WiFi has connected, I’ve not tried that myself, once the WiFi has connected ok I’ve had no reason to reconnect the Ethernet.

Thank you Paul for these additional information.
I will try when I receive my power line adapter.