I am currently very happy with my “Three Channel WiFi Relay / Thermostat Board” that is already controlling a ventilator and a central heating pump.
I would like to extend it with a humidity sensor and have the following questions ?
- Can I use a dht11 sensor instead of dht22 sensor ?
- Can I directly stick the sensor into the 4 holes on the board or do I a need to solder it ?
- In what direction do I need to connect the 4 holes on the board with the 4 pins
(there are 2 possibilities - left to right or right to left).
- Someone has successful experience with mounting a humidity sensor to the “3CH Wifi Relay Control Board” ?
- Won’t the heat produced by the “3CH Wifi Relay Control Board” not impact my temperature and humidity readings?
If so what simple way I can use to put the sensor at some distance from my control board.
Thanks in advance for all responses.