Forward data from emonpi to emoncms.org

Good People,
Paul very kindly helped me with setting up my weatherstation data inputs into my emonpi emoncms. I have been hunting around and am only guessing but to feed this same data into emoncms.org I would have to edit the EMONHUB configuration to add a new node. I’ve created a draft and would confirmation that this looks okay and is the way to proceed. I’ve not included the “datacodes” and in the “units” I’ve used the character “n” when I didn’t know the correct code.

[[27]]
    nodename = weatherstation
    [[[rx]]]
       names = temp_outside_back,humidity_back,dewpoint,windspeed_10min_avg,windspeed_curr,wind_bearing,curr_rain_rate,rain_today,pressure,wind_speed_beaufort,wind_run_today,pressure_trend,temp_dining_room,humidity_dining_room,wind_chill,temp_trend_back,heat_index,solar_radiation,wind_bearing_10min_avg,rain_last_hour,curr_forecast,is_it_daylight,cloudbase,temp_apparent_back,sunshine_hours_today,curr_theoretical_max_solar_rad
       scales = 0.1,1,0.1,0.1,0.1,1,0.1,0.1,0.1,1,0.1,0.1,0.1,1,0.1,0.1,0.1,1,1,0.1,1,1,1,0.1,0.1,0.1
       units = C,%,C,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,C,%,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,C,n,n

Appreciate any help.

John

Sorry, I don’t use emonpi, I’m sure somebody out there is, and may be able to help.

Paul

I assume this data is produced in node-red and passed directly to emoncms, therefore emonHub is bypassed and unaware of the data you wish to forward to emoncms.org.

If i edit the emonhub as per the example will this then start the feed to emoncms.org, or is there another way of doing this?

There is no route via emonhub if you are using nodered to post directly to the local emoncms

Either you need to make the nodered stuff post to both emoncms’s or you need to post the data to emonhub (eg via a socket for example) so that it can handle duplicating the data to multiple targets.

The current “emonpi” variant of emonhub is very focused on a specific setup and doesn’t really accomadate these options well, hopefully this will change but for now it is not easily possible