I haven’t visited the forum since quite “some time”.
Anyway I have a problem with one of my feed on emoncms.org. It doesn’t have any datatype and it should be “REALTIME”. I don’t know what happend.
I am installing a server locally. I have used the sync feature and downloaded the inputs/feeds etc. I have rebuilt all my inputs except one because I can’t find the corresponding feed in the “process list setup”.
However, that feed has been download and it’s available locally but without the datatype.
I guess that something @TrystanLea could be resolved in the database.
Let me know if you need more info.