Esp oscilloscope - any one know a faster way to push data

personally I think it not much to worry about-( I see/hear no local interference) that single pulse would be less then 37watts pulse in a field of 10 19 watt pulses 1 cycle pulses . over 1 second - if ~20.6 watts average draw and a 1.6watts attributed to the deformity can take out 50kw transformer. then i think the noise from a lot UPS would be taking out house transformers all over the place ( as a lot will trip GFI’s due to thier feed back - ) also that assuming lxardscope did not round out significantly.

I don’t expect a problem either, however it is something to be avoided whenever possible, especially as it only means getting your algorithm correct. If every customer did it all the time, the power network would have serious problems.

Hi Robert. but I admit I like the way I fire it in the non standard way,it might not be perfect, but it is simple and it really simplifies my math routines for cascading divertering , and makes it compatible with SSR ( plug and play) . my non standard triac does not introduce and any perceptible noise. as it starts and finishes equally on both sides of the sin wave basically it not to different then a zero crossing SSR
if you are curious - cascading diverter --, since now I have about 4 kw of solar panels (+ 2kw of wind) and growing I needed a nicer way to divert at peak production.so to keep finer resolution it cascade over several +1kw resistant loads