Error message and missing graphs on emoncms.org

Hi,
Today I have started seeing an error message when I am opening my dashboards:
“Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/emoncms/Modules/group/group_model.php on line 205 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/emoncms/Modules/group/group_model.php on line 206 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/emoncms/Modules/group/group_model.php on line 207”
It looks like the dashboards are working, but the message is shown at the top.

If I go to graphs and looks under “My Graphs” all my saved graphs are missing.

Are these known problems? Will they be fixed soon?

Thanks @jostor looking into it now

I think I’ve fixed the errors resulting from the PHP notices you listed.
Im not however seeing the issue with existing graphs listed under My Graphs being missing.
If you would like me to take a look, please PM me your emoncms.org account name.

Thanks!
The error message has disappeared and the existing graphs under My graphs are listed now (maybe it was related?).

I do however see another error: If I go to a dashboard, clicks the edit symbol, then goes to another dashboard (still in edit mode), and then clicks the wiew button (eye) the address it tries to open is wrong:
Emoncms - user login (edit should probably not be here), and I get an error message: Notice: Undefined index: content in /var/www/emoncms/Modules/dashboard/Views/dashboard_edit_view.php on line 66

This is not a big deal and easy to get around, but I guess you may be interested in fixing it.

I also want to say thank you for creating and maintaining emoncms, it is really a wonderful and useful tool that I am using a lot! :slight_smile: