emonTH V2 - now in the shop

This thread is discussion and update to the emonTH not emonTx. The updated emonTH V2 as discussed has not yet been released into the shop. We estimate that it will be in the shop in 2-3 weeks time. We are currently setting up manufacture.

Sorry, it was a typo, of course I meant to ask about the EmonTH, not the EmonTX. Thanks for the availability clarification. (I also fixed my post above.)

emonTH V2 is now available for pre-order in the shop:

We plan to start shipping emonTH V2 in the next couple of weeks.

Today we received the first 10 production (test) units from the factory which all worked :smile: :tada:

Therefore, we’re pushing into qty production. We will have 1K units in the shop in the next few weeks.

Inspecting the wave solder thu-hole soldering:

Ordered mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great!

I placed my order when I saw the shop go to the V2. It shipped today, awesome! But wanted to check - they are the V2 right? Did I get some of this very first batch then? Very cool if so!

1 Like

Yup emonTH V2 units started shipping last week :grinning:.

We now have plenty of stock. Here’s a photo of the new V2 units:

The Si7021 sensor can be seen in the top right-hand corner of the PCB. The white film on top of the sensor is a dust film and should not be removed. The dust film is factory fitted and will protect the sensor from dust and air contaminants.

I have just published a blog post to launch the emonTH V2:

Introducing emonTH V2 - Blog | OpenEnergyMonitor

emonTH -Temperature & Humidity Node - Shop | OpenEnergyMonitor