EmonPi - MySQL TimeSeries engine not available

Just installed the latest and greatest image nad everything is up and running fine on my EmonPi. I run a emoncms server where I store all of my data, but it is offsite and I have a critical sensor that I also want to store locally on my emonpi via the MySQL TimeSeries engine. All of my python scripts are designed around talking to MySQL.

The only MySQL option I have is MySQL Memory which includes a warning that all data is lost if I lose power.

Can someone point me in the direction to enable the MySQL TimeSeries engine on my emonpi? I am running the latest image.

Thanks

In emoncms’s settings.php the feed types are selected by identifying which types to hide.

$feed_settings = array(
        // Supported engines. Uncommented engines will not be available for user to create a new feed using it. Existing feeds with a hidden engine still work.
        // Place a ',' as the first character on all uncommented engines lines but first.
        // If using emoncms in low-write mode, ensure that PHPFIWA is disabled by removing the leading //, from the PHPFIWA entry
        'engines_hidden'=>array(
            Engine::MYSQL,           // 0  Mysql traditional
            //Engine::MYSQLMEMORY,   // 8  Mysql with MEMORY tables on RAM. All data is lost on shutdown
            //Engine::PHPTIMESERIES, // 2
            //Engine::PHPFINA,       // 5
            Engine::PHPFIWA          // 6  PHPFIWA disabled for compatibility with Low-write mode
        ),

is the default emonPi configuration, so the “mySQLmemory,PHPfina and PHPtimeseries” engines are loaded as they are commented out and therefore not hidden. If you comment out the mySQL option (to hide it from the “types to hide” list) it will load when restarted.

$feed_settings = array(
        // Supported engines. Uncommented engines will not be available for user to create a new feed using it. Existing feeds with a hidden engine still work.
        // Place a ',' as the first character on all uncommented engines lines but first.
        // If using emoncms in low-write mode, ensure that PHPFIWA is disabled by removing the leading //, from the PHPFIWA entry
        'engines_hidden'=>array(
            //Engine::MYSQL,           // 0  Mysql traditional
            //Engine::MYSQLMEMORY,   // 8  Mysql with MEMORY tables on RAM. All data is lost on shutdown
            //Engine::PHPTIMESERIES, // 2
            //Engine::PHPFINA,       // 5
            Engine::PHPFIWA          // 6  PHPFIWA disabled for compatibility with Low-write mode
        ),

I hope this helps,

Paul -

That was perfect and did the trick! Thank you for your help!