EmonPi Firmware Update problem?

When my emonPi device boots it reports that the Firmware version is 2.92. but I see that release 2.9.3 was released back in January.

Attempting to update (using the emoncms interface on my device) it appears to indicate success, but when the emonPi restarts it still shows as V2.92

avrdude-original: AVR device initialized and ready to accept instructions

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.00s

avrdude-original: Device signature = 0x1e950f (probably m328p)
avrdude-original: NOTE: "flash" memory has been specified, an erase cycle will be performed
                  To disable this feature, specify the -D option.
avrdude-original: erasing chip
avrdude-original: reading input file "/opt/openenergymonitor/data/firmware/emonPi_discrete_jeelib.hex"
avrdude-original: input file /opt/openenergymonitor/data/firmware/emonPi_discrete_jeelib.hex auto detected as Intel Hex
avrdude-original: writing flash (19260 bytes):

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 2.74s

avrdude-original: 19260 bytes of flash written
avrdude-original: verifying flash memory against /opt/openenergymonitor/data/firmware/emonPi_discrete_jeelib.hex:
avrdude-original: load data flash data from input file /opt/openenergymonitor/data/firmware/emonPi_discrete_jeelib.hex:
avrdude-original: input file /opt/openenergymonitor/data/firmware/emonPi_discrete_jeelib.hex auto detected as Intel Hex
avrdude-original: input file /opt/openenergymonitor/data/firmware/emonPi_discrete_jeelib.hex contains 19260 bytes
avrdude-original: reading on-chip flash data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 2.07s

avrdude-original: verifying ...
avrdude-original: 19260 bytes of flash verified

There is nothing of value in V2.9.3, you are best to stick with V2.9.2