EmonHub failed now there's no signal from the sensors

Did you have a working system that stopped, or has it never worked.

If working and then stopped, what has been changed?

[edit]
Be careful posting your emonhub file. You posted your public API key allowing anyone access to your data (I have edited it above).

[edit2]
Just saw this;

As the 2 systems are in effect working independently (one receives by serial and posts to emoncms.org and the other receives by RFM and sends, I’ll presume, to emoncms.org) I suggest getting one or other posting the data first.

As the serially connected one is the ‘simpler’, and you posted the emonhub.conf already, I’d suggest starting with that one.

Thank you @borpin i didn’t think about the API key.

I did have a working system. The only thing that changed would be me knocking the power cable to the emonBase when opening an adjacent cupboard.

I connected the emonBase directly to my laptop over Ethernet and was getting some readings on one of the emonTx, but not the other one. Then they both stopped as well as another emonBase on the same network. So now I have 3x emonTx that i can’t get readings from via my 2x emonBase units

Just to be clear, when you say EmonBase, you mean the one with the RFM receiver?

I suggest starting with the PiZero connected serially to the 3rd EmonTX.

Hi @borpin and @Robert.Wall thank you for your help trying to diagnose the problem.

I got the Zero to work by deleting the additional nodes (including the duplicate node 15), which has got that working.

For the emonBase I have changed the SD Card over as I think it was corrupted. I couldn’t access it at all.

Now everything is back up and running. Its a bit annoying that turning off the unit by accident can cause such havoc, but i suppose thats the reality of using a RPi.

Great

It is unusual - I’ve not had that issue, though I strongly recommend a surge protector as power cuts do have this effect more often than not.