I got a SDM630 to measure my household and a SDM120 to measure my PV production, eg:
- pv;P (in W) is my PV/solar production and only negative
- pv:Ep (in kWh) is the cumulative, positive electricity/energy production.
- household:P (in W) is negative on export, positive on import
- household:Ei (in kWh) is the cumulative, positive electricity on import
- household:Ee (in kWh) is the cumulative, positive electricity on export
I want to configure ‘My Solar’ App in emoncms and I need USE, solar:P, use_kWh, solor_kWh, import_kWh, but I’m not sure how to configure it and what feeds I’m still missing or what feed I should make positive or negative.
Personally I define:
- Eh: what my house uses, could be imported, could be from solar production or a combination
- Ei: what is imported from the grid
- Ee: what is exported to the grid
- Ep: the production from my solar panels
- Ed: direct use from my solar in our household and so not exported
- So Eh=Ei + Ep - Ee
- And so Ed = Ep - Ee
The values above are all in kWh and are positive values. Of course there are corresponding P values (in W).