Disk space display

Luigi, can you post a screenshot.

Paul

Hi,

I had similar problem on my own installation of emoncms. I have emoncms running on Ubuntu server that has finnish localisation (that is ‘,’ comma as decimal separator instead of ‘.’ dot).
In admin_main_view.php file the $diskPercent uses decimal separator according OS localisation (I think), in my case something like 21,50%. It seems that you cannot use comma as decimal separator in HTML-code since I replaced comma with dot the disk space displays where all colored.

I don’t know if this is the cause in your case just thought to give my two cents in.

Jawe

Hi Paul,
As desired, here the screenshot
@Jawe I’ve checked, the file seems to be OK
For Information, Image emonSD-03May16, Raspberry Pi 3 & 32GB Pre-built SD card, RFM69Pi - 433Mhz, Update to latest version Emoncms Version low-write 9.7.9 | 2017.01.05 Local installation.

Any ideas re Luigi’s post above @Andy_Taylor

Thanks

Paul

Paul,

I agree with the above idea that the issue is the internationalisation using a comma rather than full-stop.
I suspect that I will need to replace my use of ‘sprintf’ with something else, probably ‘number_format’ since that can be forced to use the ‘.’

My emonPi is currently spread (yeah I mean spread) over my desk, gimme a while to put that back together and I’ll come up with a PR.

Thanks Andy

Paul

Is there any news about this topic?
An update to the latest release brought no success
Emoncms Version low-write 9.8.0 | 2017.02.01, Local installation
Release emonSD-07Nov16