Data acquisition Issue

Héllo,

I would like to download data directly to my web platform from emonpi without using emoncms.
if it is possible, your support is needed.
Best Regards,

Hello and welcome.

I think you’ll need to give us a bit more information about what exactly you want to do before we can suggest some possible methods.

The general answer is that yes, it’s possible. But what is your web platform? What hardware, what software? Is it your own system or something in the cloud? What data do you want to transfer, in what format? How much do you know about software? Are you comfortable programming etc?

I would recommend intercepting the data before it reaches emoncms by subscribing to emon/# MQTT topic on the emonPi then posting the data to your own server See: MQTT - Guide | OpenEnergyMonitor

I have an energetic performance monitoring platform (a Website).
now i will want to supervise the energetic consumption of my industrial facilities via emonPi.
instead of buying via emoncms i want it directly on my site if possible now i want you to support me to do it.

I guess that English is not your first language, so I may be misinterpreting what you’re saying, but you seem to have a misunderstanding about emoncms - it is open-source, which means that it is free to download (from Emoncms · GitHub ) as is emonhub (from GitHub - openenergymonitor/emonhub: Python service linking and decoding input to MQTT & Emoncms ).

This is a forum of users who help each other. Some members also work for a company that sells hardware and software images https://megni.co.uk/

So you can contact them to see if you can reach an arrangement for them to support you in what you want to do, or you can continue here to see who understand what you mean and is able to give you useful pointers. On the basis of the information you have provided so far, I don’t understand enough to do so.

Bonjour ,
je voudrai importer directement les données sur mon emonPi vers ma plateforme sans pourtant passer par le emoncms.
je sais c’est possible mais je voudrai avoir votre support.