Can't get inputs

That one sentence means nothing to me. I do not know which voltage you ar referring to.

If you are having difficulty in describing what you have and what your problem is in English, please write in your own language and I will try to understand that.

You say that with the ac adpater I shoud get ~230v for Vrms. The problem is I don’t get that value, the value I get for Vrms is ~5V and that is my problem because my current(Irms) is correct my temp too, but my voltage isn’t and beacuse of that my apparent and real power are also wrong.

Do you have a meter that you can measure a.c. voltage?

If you measure the voltage from your a.c. adapter, you should read approximately 11.5 V.

Are you using the sketch in post no. 13? And Serial.print(" Uct2:"); Serial.print(ct2.Vrms); is where you see 5 V?

Yes I have a meter and the voltage I measured from the adapter is 10V.

Yes I’m using the sketch in post no. 13.

And yes it is there where i see the 5V.

Email [email protected], and include a link to this thread.

I think it is almost certain that you have a faulty emonTx Shield.

Do they reply fast? Because i need to get it fixed quickly

I have no doubt they will be as fast as is possible. It’s the best route to get support for shop purchases.

We (Robert, the other mods and I) are not employed by “the shop” so we cannot authorize nor assist with replacement units etc.

Ok. Thanks for the help. I hope I can continue and get this finished on time.

Unfortunately there are a couple of Bank holidays upon us, both tomorrow and Monday are Bank hols here in England and Wales (only Monday in Belgium?) so it is looking looking like a replacement (assuming that’s the plan) is not likely to reach you before the middle of next week perhaps.

That’s ok I still have a month or so to work on it. I just hope I can get a replacement.

Hi Edward, I’ve replied to your support email. Could you let me know your order details - the order number or the date when was it placed? You can PM me the details if you like.