Bill of Materials for the EmonPi?

Hi,

I’m trying to find a bill of materials for the EmonPi, but haven’t spotted anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Welcome, Art, to the OEM forum.

The nearest published data to a B.o.M. is EmonPi - OpenEnergyMonitor Wiki

(And yes, I’ve just reported the bad link to Github. It is probably emonpi/hardware/emonpi/emonpi_V1_6 at master · openenergymonitor/emonpi · GitHub)

I have one for the V1.2, but as we’re now on V1.6, I think it is worse than useless.

Hi, thanks Robert. For the benefit of anyone who comes across this thread in the future, the part numbers are indeed listed in the device properties of the Eagle schematic, even if they don’t show up in the pdfs.

@paleogizmo Sorry if this is a real beginner’s question but where can I see the “device properties of the Eagle schematic”.
Is this one of the files included in the Gerber zip file ?

Thanks /Colm

OK, answering part of my owning question after a bit of effort.
The Eagle schematic seems to be the .sch files.
In there, (it’s in xml format) there is a “parts” element which has one “part” element for each component.
I’m now hunting to see how to transform this into a BOM suitable for a PCB assembly company.

The BOM format seems to want 4 columns,

• Designator : The component loation(s) on the PCB
  • Manufacturer Part Number or Seeed SKU : THis is the specific partnum/SKU that you can find at the “Link” value
  • Qty : Quantity
  • Link : URL where the partnum/SKU can be found

Would appreciate correction if the above is mistaken.

Added in later…
You just can’t beat opening every file you can find. I ended up finding what I think will be my joy in emontx3/20170905_emontx_v3_4_3.xlsx at master · openenergymonitor/emontx3 · GitHub
(Yes, i was looking for the emonTx all along)

Deleted duplicate post - Moderator