Bar graph only visible when logged out

I noticed something strange today.
When I’m logged in everything is working fine as it should.
But when logged out I have one bar graph that is blank. The feed it is using has been set (and reset) to public.
It is a new power to kWh feed.

Where do I begin checking on this one? Is the public property set in the mysql database?

I recently updated from 9.4 to 9.5.1.

Greetings,
Bart

Is the dashboard on which this graph is set also made public ?

@bidouilleur Public and published yes! Everything else in that dashboard is visible.

Here is that dashboard link:

http://xxxxx:32500/jurgenvg&id=13

when analysing your page I get this

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefineddraw @ bargraph?embed=1&feedid=148&colour=000000&interval=d&units=kWh&dp=&scale=&delta=1&mode=daily:272(anonymous function) @ bargraph?embed=1&feedid=148&colour=000000&interval=d&units=kWh&dp=&scale=&delta=1&mode=daily:128j @ jquery-1.11.3.min.js:2k.fireWith @ jquery-1.11.3.min.js:2m.extend.ready @ jquery-1.11.3.min.js:2J @ jquery-1.11.3.min.js:2

Maybe some part hasn’t populated yet ? Not to sure how this all works but in the past I also had a graph that needed an hour to populate, I think some calculations over period are done once every ??? time

But in this case only a coder can explain I guess.
Sorry I can’t be of any help :confused:

Yeah that is the case with new accumulating graphs but it doesn’t explain why it shows correctly when logged in!

Did you experience this issue only after the update?

Here’s the change log on what was included in each update:

Glyn,

I can confirm this is a 9.5 issue.
I had a backup of 9.4 before updating and put that in place. The graph shows fine on 9.4 without logging in.

Once i update to 9.5 it’s gone until i log in.!

We have just pushed a v 9.6 update please confirm if it’s fixes this issue

@glyn.hudson Confirmed working!

Thanks Glyn!

1 Like